Easy to learn, hard to master, fun to play and hilarious to watch! The perfect party game.
A downloadable game
PushGo is a fast paced one button game for 1-4 players. Take control of one of four colorful characters as you stomp, shoot, and blow up your friends through 16 levels of grueling multiplayer combat.
In the distant future, after humanity has fallen into ruins, a new form of entertainment rules; the Tournament. Pitting the best warriors from 4 different tribes against each other, they battle for supremacy.
Play against your friends or up to 3 bots on a single keyboard, or 1-4 gamepad controllers.
- Innovative one button control scheme
- Fast paced competative gameplay
- 16 distinct levels
- Four distinct themes (Ruins, Grasslands, Lava, and Snow)
- 7 destructive power ups
- Singleplayer and multiplayer
- Play however you like (keyboard or 1-4 gamepad controllers)
- 2 GB Ram
- Win 7/8/10
- Windows compatible keyboard/gamepad
Art/Code/Design by @spelutvecklaren.
Music by EVNH, Rolemusic, and Visager
Cover and banner image by Albert Farhat
- Fixed a bug where the game would crash if you tried to add bots more than one time.
- Fixed a bug where the yellow player would not respond to inputs while a second controller was plugged in.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the green npc would bleed red blood.
- Changed power up placement on certain levels where the text would be cropped
|Published||17 days ago|
|Release date||17 days ago|
|Tags||1-button, 2D, Fast-Paced, Local multiplayer, one-button, Pixel Art|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers|
|Player count||1 - 4|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $0.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.